Casual Personal Support Worker (PSW) (Multiple Positions)
Sandra’s Home Health Care provides dignified in-home support to those in need throughout the Niagara Region.
The ideal candidate will have a flexible schedule and will be willing to travel throughout the Niagara Region to assist our clients in their homes with activities of daily living. Client care will include but is not limited to the following: personal care assistance, medication reminders, meal preparation, housekeeping, and companion care.
Please note that SHHC does not hire employees – this is a contract position (you will work as a self-employed contracted caregiver) Caregivers accept shifts that work for their schedules and are free to decline shifts that are not a good fit.
- Personal Support Worker Certificate, Nursing Student or Relevant Senior Care Experience
- Reliable Transportation
- Willing to travel to various locations throughout the Niagara Region
- Flexible Schedule
- Valid CPR
- Valid Vulnerable Sector Police Check
**Our agency has a strict Covid-19 vaccination policy that employees, contractors, students, and volunteers MUST follow. Our vaccination policy is in accordance with the guidelines established by MOH, OHSA & Public Health
– Caregivers must wear appropriate PPE in accordance with public health guidelines.
– Caregivers must follow our agencies Covid-19 vaccination policy
How to ApplyPlease email your resume to: email@example.com
316 total views, 1 today