Casual Personal Support Workers (Multiple Positions)
URGENTLY HIRING PERSONAL SUPPORT WORKERS & NURSING STUDENTS!
If you are a Personal Support Worker or Nursing Student looking to gain valuable experience doing what you love, look no further than Integrity Staffing Solutions! We are currently hiring caring and compassionate PSWs to join our incredible team with the ability to start ASAP!
Integrity Staffing Solutions provides dedicated health care professionals to support our partnered Long-Term Care Homes in Hamilton & Niagara. At Integrity, you will get to be part of an incredible team that makes a difference in the lives of residents every day. We are looking for professionals that are: accountable, compassionate, dependable, hard-working, and possess a positive attitude!
Why work at Integrity Staffing Solutions?
- Competitive wages- earn $22-$29 an hour
- Varying shifts available: days, afternoons, nights, and line opportunities
- Incentives available
- Live support provided 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Flexible schedule with full time work opportunities
- Valued and appreciated for your hard work!
Required for Immediate Consideration:
- PSW Certificate
- Current: VSS (within the last 6 months), CPR (classroom), N95 mask fit, TB Mantoux or recent chest x-ray, Flu Vaccination or Tamiflu prescription
- PCC/POC charting experience
- Physical ability to meet the demands of the job: lift up to 25 pounds, stand, walk, reach freely, bend, crouch, and kneel frequently, for up to 4 hours at a time in order to assist residents with mobility and repositioning.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
How to Apply
We would LOVE to hear from you! APPLY TODAY!
Send your resume to: Careers@IntegrityLTCstaffing.ca
OR CALL: 289-275-2326 EXT 4
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all to apply!*PLEASE NOTE: We are actively monitoring and following updates, policies, and procedures from local public health authorities, government health agencies, and our partnered facilities with respect to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our response and plans may adjust according to their guidelines.
450 total views, 1 today