Full-Time Plumber – Journeyperson
Plumber – Journeyperson
Located in Thorold, ON
Express Employment Professionals is recruiting for a growing full service Mechanical Contracting company in the Golden Horseshoe. This client is looking to hire a team of Licensed Journeyperson Plumbers. The Mechanical Plumber will be a key player in the execution of trade work in a safe, efficient, and professional manner. This is a full time, permanent, Direct Hire role located in Thorold, Ontario for a variety of Industrial, Commercial, and Institutional projects. This client’s services are ranging from routine and facility maintenance, repairs, and retrofits to the application of project management skills and design/build expertise.
- Competitive starting wages
- Many benefits (health care and dental)
- Continuing education and upgrading opportunities
- 40 years of economic stability
- Training opportunities
- Friendly family atmosphere
- Team approach to all work activities
- Plumbing, pipe fitting, cutting, cording, digging, trenching, measuring, and layout
- Completing necessary project paperwork, administrative tasks, safety checks, and reporting in with Supervisors and Field Managers
- Train and support Apprentices and other Journeypersons as directed by the Supervisor, providing technical guidance and smooth coordination of projects. Following consistent MOL requirements of training and supervising Apprentices.
- Basic housekeeping, caulking, filling, organizing materials, receiving materials, and assisting crews with material deliveries
- Follow blueprints and supervisor instructions to carry out project scope
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as hand and power tools, welding, and soldering/brazing equipment, and hoisting and lifting equipment to perform the tasks in this trade
Skills for Success
- Licensing / Red Seal certification Plumber
- Key attributes for people entering this trade are good mechanical, mathematical and spatial visualization skills
- Analytical/problem solving skills are required to interpret building plans, inspect piping systems, and diagnose system faults and malfunctions
- Strong communication skills to communicate with co-workers and clients
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License
- Safety awareness, comfort working in a variety of environments (outdoors and indoors) and physically demanding work such as lifting and carry materials
- Monday – Friday mainly day shifts (40 – 44 hours per week)
- Overtime offered after 44 hours
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. And, as one of the leading staffing agencies in the U.S., Canada, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand, Express provides employment services and workforce solutions to employers throughout our community. Contact us today to get started on finding the right fit for you.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
How to Apply
4 Easy Ways to Apply
Give us a call at 905-687-9595 to speak with our recruiting team!
Email your resume to: email@example.com
Submit an application online on www.expresspros.com/stcatharineson
Visit our local office at 436 Vansickle Rd Unit 11, St. Catharines, ON L2S 0A4
Express can help you find a job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
526 total views, 1 today