Full-Time Produce Associate
Commisso’s Fresh Foods offer a wide variety of products that range from our in-house kitchen and bakery to imports from all over Europe. When choosing the right products to carry, we focus on fresh, organic, and specialty products that cannot be found within Niagara Region.
When you work with Commisso’s, you’re offering customers the opportunity to shop in a high-end grocery store that has so much more to offer than a traditional grocery store. Plus, as an employee, you get a store discount card so YOU can shop here and create your own savory meals at home. You will also receive a discount on bistro items, free parking, growth opportunities, competitive wages, and the chance to be part of an amazing team that LOVES FOOD!
Commisso’s Fresh Foods has an immediate opening for a part-time and/or full-time Produce Prep Associate.
What you’ll do:
- Prep for in-store salads, cut fruits, cut veggies, fruit/veggie trays;
- Greet customers and answer questions in a friendly manner;
- Make product recommendations and accommodate special requests;
- Prepare, package, sort, and price/label goods for customers;
- Comply with all Commisso’s policies and procedures and maintain customer confidentiality.
What you will need to succeed:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced kitchen environment;
- Knife handling skills and experience with basic food equipment;
- Food safety certification is an asset;
- Must be able to lift thirty (30) pounds;
- Must be able to stand at workstations for extended periods of time;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Availability to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
If you would like to become part of the Commisso’s team and advance in your career, this job is for you!
We appreciate all who express interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Commisso’s Fresh Foods is an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Commisso’s Fresh Foods believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.
How to ApplyPlease apply by going to: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/74713
555 total views, 1 today