Full-Time Production Labourer
Do You Have What It Takes?
The Production Worker is responsible for the execution of production duties within their site. Reporting to the Production Supervisor, you will work in a safe and reliable manner while performing all designated tasks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify and pick structural steel/rebar from the warehouse racks to fill orders
- Use of various machines (after training) including overhead cranes, saws for cutting, rebar bender, and shears
- Feeding and unloading processing machines
- Assisting process control and machine operators in performing their duties
- Maintaining a clean work area and equipment used
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintain the shop or designated area in a clean and safe manner.
- Assist other employees in any of the above tasks.
- Ability to lift up to 23kg (50lbs)
- Must be able to work varied shifts (days/afternoons/nights)
- Basic mathematical skills and able to use a tape measure
- Able to work independently and within a team environment
- Hand-eye Coordination
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent
- Previous experience working in an industrial environment / construction industry is preferred
- Must have approved safety footwear
- All successful candidates have to complete a Criminal Background check
This is a non-smoking Environment
Wage: $23.37/hour. Additional $0.50 for afternoon and $0.60/hour for nights. Overtime after 8 hours. Time and a half Saturdays and double time Sundays. The work location is Burlington, Ontario.
Shifts: Rotating weekly between 7am to 3pm and 3pm to 11pm and 11pm to 7am.
How to ApplyEmail: email@example.com Phone: (905)684-8222
853 total views, 2 today