Full-Time Programmer Analyst
Province: Ontario (CA-ON)
Number of openings: 1
The Programmer Analyst is responsible to support and participate in the design, development, installation and maintenance of packaged (ERP) or custom software for various corporate applications.
- Assist in the design, development, installation and/or maintenance of various packaged and/or custom software systems.
- Perform modifications, customization requests, unit and integration testing and/or data conversion as required.
- Execute software test plans and correct deficiencies.
- Develop technical procedures for end-users and provide training and support as required.
- Using Computers and Technology
- Testing and Troubleshooting
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Prioritizing and Organizing Work
- Subject Area Knowledge
- Programming Tools and Products
- Programming Standards and Procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in the language(s) of the position’s location
- Proficiency in applicable computer applications, tools and related office software (Microsoft Office, SAP, etc.)
Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum of three (3) years related computer programming experience;
- Detailed knowledge of various computer applications such as Web, TMS, Infrastructure
- Management Support System (IMSS), Measurement, SPIMS, AIL, .net.
- Working knowledge of various computer applications (i.e. Oracle PL-SQL, . NET
- Framework, VB.NET, SAP Crystal Reports design/development, HTML, Java, etc.).
- Knowledge of applicable procedures, rules, standards and work practices with respect to performing duties.
- College Diploma in Computer Programming
Projected Start Date: 03/20/2023
Hours of work: 37.5 per week
Salary: $CAN41.15/hour (min) to $CAN43.74/hour (max)
- Defined benefits pension plan
- Competitive collective insurance package
- Employee assistance program
- Hybrid remote work program
- Wellness program … and more!
The St. Lawrence Seaway Management Corporation is committed to Employment Equity, Diversity and Inclusion. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.?
We welcome and encourage applications from persons with disabilities, Indigenous persons, members of a visible minority group and women. Accommodation is available upon request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
How to ApplyPlease apply online here
452 total views, 3 today