Full-Time Project Manager – Fabrication Manufacturing
Project Manager – Fabrication Manufacturing
Express Employment Professionals is recruiting for a Manufacturing Project Manager for a rapidly expanding company in Beamsville. Our client is a family owned, metal fabrication company specializing in custom orders for the food & beverage, winery and furniture industries with a long standing history in Niagara. This is a full-time permanent hire with an attractive starting package and benefits after 3 months. If you have experience within steel fabricating and industrial millwright companies, reach out to the Express team to discuss this opportunity.
- Overseeing scope of work and projects within manufacturing environment, including stainless steel fabrication of custom orders and ongoing project-based assignments. Projects currently include sanitary piping, tanks, wine tanks, route piping, food/beverage storage systems.
- 50% of daily job responsibilities within office and shop environment, and 50% with client visits and site work (Niagara based clients).
- Managing day-to-day customer needs and questions, answering questions on projects, quoting projects, scheduling updates. Establishing and maintaining customer relations.
- Preparing production needs, by verifying estimates, reviewing project drawings, and specifications
- Creating and disseminating schedules, working with Management team on flow of projects
- Specifying materials and supplies. Purchasing, ordering, and sourcing materials required for projects. Vendor management.
- Identifying process improvements and resolves problems on each project as they arise.
- Understanding of layout fit and ability to coach welders on various weldments (frames, guards, conveyors, tanks, stairs, platforms, railings).
- Project design work with a small team.
Qualified? You have:
- Ability to comprehend blueprints and mechanical aptitude, working knowledge of TSSA/CWB
- SolidWorks and AutoCAD experience
- Hands on customer care experience within manufacturing sector
- 5+ years Project Management experience OR 7+ years’ experience within a growing Steel Shop
- Valid G license (Clean record preferred)
Shifts : Monday to Friday (Day Shift only): 7:30am – 4:00pm (flexible start times)
Wage: $80,000 – $90,000 annual salary
- Ongoing training and comprehensive benefits
- Join a high-tenured team
- Family environment, culture of growth and respect
- Company phone, vehicle, and technology
- RRSP matching, bonuses, and incentives
- 3 weeks’ vacation to begin.
Express is a Full Service Human Resources Centre. If you do not possess the above skill set but would like to explore other opportunities we may have, please submit your resume specifying the career opportunities that would be of interest to you.
How to ApplyInterested? Call Express Employment Professionals St Catharines at 905-687-9595 or email email@example.com. (Indicate which job you are applying for)
1728 total views, 2 today