Full-Time Quality Assurance Technologist
IMT Precision is one of Canada’s leading major manufacturers in the OEM and Defence industries. Over 100 years of experience has taught us that our employees are our most valuable asset. We offer many perks along with a stable career at IMT Precision.
The Quality Assurance Technologist is tasked with preparing and assessing laboratory samples, generating test reports, and issuing the certificates required for product shipment approval.
WHY JOIN US!
- Extensive Health and Dental coverage
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Competitive wages
- Job Security (long standing and growing company)
- On the Job Training
- Professional Designation fee paid
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Social events/activities
- Years of Service Program
- Advise the Plant Manager regarding the timeliness of the inspection and any document preparation that may be required
- Coordinate the sampling as required by the furnace charge report or the process standard
- Prepare and evaluate the samples and generate the appropriate lad reports and release notes as required
- Review and prepare the relevant documentation, furnace charges, lab reports, release notes, etc. prior to the release of the product
- Revise inspection documents as required to include all relevant information
- Conduct metallurgical investigations
- Conduct capability studies on new processes and systems as set up by the initial sample runs/PAPP requirements
- Advise the QA Manager of any non-confirming products, processes or measuring instruments
- Calibrate and maintain the measuring and testing equipment
- Assist in the training of the production personnel
- Assist in the development of process standards and inspection plans
- Assist in scheduling, evaluating and preparing reports for metallurgical investigations
How to ApplyTo apply, please forward your resume and cover letter to IMTHR@imtcorporation.com. We extend our gratitude to all applicants for their submissions; however, only individuals chosen for an interview will receive further communication. Given that IMT Group is a provider of Canadian government designated controlled goods, the chosen candidate should be prepared to provide consent and undergo a security check, which may encompass a criminal background investigation. IMT is firmly dedicated to fostering diversity and invites all individuals to apply. We are committed to offering reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the job application process. Kindly share your accommodation requirements privately with the recruiting manager.
427 total views, 2 today