Full-Time RECE/ECE Staff Full-Time, Part-Time, Supply Positions
We are looking for dedicated individuals who would like to work within a supportive environment.
Strive Niagara is a licensed child care provider, providing quality care in Niagara for over 20 years. We provide child care for infants, toddlers and preschool children in Welland, St. Catharines, and Grimsby.
The function of this position is to plan and implement activities that promote healthy, emotional, social, cognitive and physical development of each child while supporting the parents in their parenting skills. Work as a team member, supporting the Centre holistically. Supply locations are in Welland, Niagara Falls and St. Catharines.
- Early Childhood Education Diploma
- Registered with the College of Early Childhood Educators
- Current First Aid/CPR certification
- Current Criminal Records Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening and up-to-date immunizations required
- QCCN training
- Works as a team to establish and maintain a safe warm and caring environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to plan and implement programs that are stimulating and developmentally appropriate for kindergarten and school age children
- Ability to follow the Ministry of Education’s pedagogical approach to “How does learning Happen”
- New graduates are encouraged to apply!
Shifts vary within Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. depending on the location.
Shift lengths range from 6 – 7.5 hours in length.
How to ApplyPlease apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is an ongoing opportunity.
1794 total views, 1 today