Seasonal Resort Housekeeping Supervisor
RESORT HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR
Sun Retreats Sherkston Shores (SKS)
Sherkston, ON, CA
Are you someone who likes keeping things tidy and clean? We are looking for a Resort Housekeeping Supervisor to oversee the housekeeping responsibilities at one of our resort locations. You will help us ensure our resort is kept looking well-tended and attractive. Help us make our resort the kind of place guests can’t wait to return to!
Resort Housekeeping Supervisor oversee and manage the daily operations and performance of the Resort Housekeepers. They ensure rental units, bath houses, offices and meeting areas clean and properly maintained.
- Coordinate team member selection, training, scheduling and development and ensure all team members comply with appropriate policies and procedures.
- Ensure all operations and safety procedures are properly followed.
- Respond to guests inquiries and complaints regarding resort housekeeping in a timely and professional manner.
- Inspect and approve team’s work performance.
- Place orders for cleaning materials as needed; maintain and ensure to stay within budget guidelines.
- Obtain pricing and places orders to ensure supply for rentals is adequately stocked.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Education (some HS education required)
- Minimum of 1 year prior housekeeping/cleaning experience, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Knowledge of general janitorial work
- Knowledge of safety measures when using various cleaning chemicals
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well with others inside as well as outside the company
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to negotiate prices/contracts on behalf of the resort
- Basic computer proficiency including the ability to use the Microsoft Office Suite, email, and the internet
PERKS & BENEFITS
At Sun Outdoors, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with an award-winning work environment and awesome perks!
- Online access to view and update personal information, review paystubs, annual T4s, and more
- Participation in company-wide SunRewards program
- Team Member Perks & Benefits Program with hundreds of discounts on things like mobile phone service, travel, retail, and more
- Get paid daily with DailyPay
- Access to hundreds of online learning modules via Sun University
- Vacation RV site rent discounts at Sun Outdoors locations nationwide
How to ApplyPlease submit your application online here
ACCESSIBILITY ASSISTANCEIf you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing an online application, please contact us at (844) SUN-4343. Alternatively, an email may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. "Applicant Accommodation" should be included in the subject line of the email. Please note that this phone number and email address are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job.
806 total views, 1 today