Part-Time Retail Associate
Mountainview Orchards Inc, is a local, family owned and operated tender fruit and apple orchard, located in Beamsville, On. For 40 years we have been proud to bring premium quality produce to our community through many different avenues.
We are thankful that through the past number of years we have experienced significant growth and are now preparing to expand our team with the addition of a part-time Retail Associate!
Note: This position will be Fridays and every other Wednesday, plus some call-in and coverage options. Also, shifts will be from 8:30am -5:00pm.
This position will run from the end of November into the new year and will taper off into the late winter and early spring. It will pick up again in the early summer, and candidate may be considered for re-hire at that time.
This position will involve (but is not limited to) the following:
- Greeting and assisting customers to find what they need.
- Operating the POS system
- Processing Cash and Electronic payments
- Cleaning and maintaining the retail area
- Facing and organizing merchandise
- Preparing ½ bushels of Tender Fruit and Apples.
- Assist with cleaning the Packhouse, lunchroom, etc.
Valued Skills for this position are:
- Positive attitude
- Reliable and Consistent
- Able to communicate clearly and follow direction
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
You must be a Canadian citizen or legally eligible to work in Canada to be considered for this position.
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. Please do not call or walk in at this time. Thank you for your interest; we look forward to hearing from you!
467 total views, 10 today