Part-Time Room Attendant (3 Position)
Performs routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guest rooms and baths under supervision of housekeeping supervisor. Room attendant promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, friendly and should also able to address guest requests and problems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enters and prepares the room for cleaning.
- Makes bed.
- Dusts the room and furniture.
- Replenishes guestroom and bath supplies.
- Cleans the bathroom.
- Cleans the closet.
- Vacuum the carpet.
- Checks and secures the rooms.
- Replenish amenities according to the operational standards.
- Deliver and retrieve items on loan to guests e.g. iron and ironing boards
- Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests
- Perform rotation cleaning duties (e.g. spring cleaning, super cleaning etc.) as required
- Cleans guest bathroom/bed room/floor corridor.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and maintance of his work area.
- Responsible for the Hotel property in the work area.
- Responsible for following the standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for achieving and exeeding the guest satisfaction score.
- Physical mobility and stamina required
- Ability to follow instruction
- Professional attitude is required
- Ability to work independently
How to ApplyPlease feel free to email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2072 total views, 2 today