Full-Time Room Attendant
- Cleaning experience is considered an asset
- Team player with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrates initiative, enthusiasm, and self-motivation
- Must be flexible to work days, afternoons including weekends
- Must be detailed oriented
- Ability to multi-task in a timely manner
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced position with guest interaction
- The ability to withstand the physical demands of the position which includes extensive walking, bending, pushing, and pulling along with the ability to lift a minimum of 25lbs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for cleaning up to 15 guestrooms according to White Oaks standards; which include vacuuming, dusting, emptying garbage bins, cleaning the bathroom, etc.
Accessibility accommodations will be made for job candidates upon request.
How to Applyemail - email@example.com
384 total views, 1 today