Seasonal Sales & Administrative Assistant
Sales & Administrative Assistant
Jeffery’s Greenhouses, Inc.
Seasonal Opportunity 3-month contract
Jeffery’s Greenhouses Inc., a grower and wholesale distributor of bedding plants, is now hiring for our 1036 Lakeshore Rd W., St. Catharines ON location. With an ASAP start date in April, we are actively looking for a temporary Sales & Administrative Assistant. This seasonal role provides customer service by maintaining good relationships with the customers, staff and performing sales administrative duties for the sales team.
Great opportunity for university students including business admin focused looking for coop opportunities.
- Recording daily weather for planning orders
- Organize and process daily customer orders
- Ensuring correct product data is current for order entry;
- Perform all aspects of customer service including communication with customers, service team & internal production departments
- Coordinate deliveries with shipping department.
- Booking delivery appointments with customer locations
- Printing shipping labels/UPC’s, invoicing and filing.
- Assist Sales Team with other projects such as create/write future orders, special event planning and keeping a photo library for advertising.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities;
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Excel and Outlook
- Detailed oriented.
- Excellent oral & written communication.
- Working in a team environment.
- Administrative background with a business focus.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Professional telephone etiquette.
- Able to work weekends and be flexible with hours during peak season (Apr/May). Some flexibility is available for qualified candidates finishing up their education.
- Experience in the greenhouse industry is an asset.
How to ApplyJeffery’s is an equal opportunity employer. If selected for an interview, please advise if you require accommodation during the interview and selection process. Jeffery’s offers a negotiable hourly wage pending experience and skill set being offered. The schedule will be Mon-Friday (an average of 40 hours/week) with increased hours (weekends and holidays) being required during peak season (the month of May). Some initial flexibility is available for co-op or soon to be graduated candidates. We're looking for a star candidate who is absolutely passionate about providing quality service to our customers. If you’re not afraid of hard work and want to help serve our customers with your administrative talents, then send a resume with cover letter and references to the attention of Human Resources., via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Position is open until filled.
575 total views, 1 today