Full-Time Sales Entry & Logistics Coordinator
Diamond Estates Wines & Spirits Ltd; (TSX: DEWS) is the third largest producer of VQA wines in Niagara, Ontario and is proud of the award winning, high-quality wines. Production is centralized in a state-of-the-art facility with four tasting and retail sales facilities in the Niagara region: Lakeview Wine Co., Creekside Estate Winery, Queenston Mile Vineyard, and Shiny Apple Cidery. The Company also operates a winery, Backyard Vineyards in British Columbia and a sales agency business, Trajectory Beverage Partners that represents foreign and domestic beverage alcohol suppliers across Canada. The team is looking to add a member in the role of Sales Entry & Logistics Coordinator.
Based in Niagara on the Lake and reporting to the Director of Finance, the Sales Entry & Logistics Coordinator is responsible to facilitate the sales function by receiving and processing all orders for wine products from multiple channels. The SEL Coordinator is expected to have a high attention to detail to ensure all data is accurate and complete when entering information into various systems and reports. As well, this role is responsible for ensuring deliveries are scheduled and completed in a timely fashion through internal delivery routes and contracted couriers.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Ability to problem solve and use critical thinking to resolve issues, ensuring customer satisfaction while following internal policies and procedures
- Collaborate with sales, accounts receivable, warehouse & delivery, and production teams to process orders and schedule deliveries efficiently and accurately
- Provide exceptional customer service
Specific Accountability – Order Entry & Sales:
- Receive and enter orders from sales reps and customers for wine orders via email and/or phone
- Drive sales by upselling and providing customers with recommendations and product alternatives while processing orders
- Correspond with sales, warehouse & delivery teams to ensure accuracy of invoices and deliveries
Specific Accountability – Logistics:
- Create daily delivery schedule for delivery drivers, and courier company
- Follow up on delivery delays and discrepancies with all parties involved for resolution in a timely manner
- Completion of post-secondary education is an asset
- Extensive skills with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook & Excel
- Sales Entry experience is preferred
- High attention to detail, ability to work within tight deadlines and quick paced processes
Diamond Estates welcomes and encourages applications from people with differing abilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
The company has a full vaccination policy against COVID 19 to ensure the health and safety of our employees, guests and customers.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
462 total views, 2 today