Full-Time Sales Manager
· Provide personalized and exceptional service at all times.
· Develop exceptional knowledge of the facilities and services available, physical plan and layout.
· Achieve sales and activity goals as outlined by the Americana Resort Inc.
· Generate business from assigned markets through the development and nurturing of strong business relationships with new and existing clients.
· Gather referrals from existing clients and available sources from assigned markets.
· Attend hospitality-related trade shows, events, FAMS, and special events as required.
· Respond to inquiries from initial call to point of sale.
· Actively solicit new and existing business through phone calls, personal calls and diligent sales techniques and solicitation.
· Meet with clients to show property and facilities and follow up on request.
· Ensure proper communication with clients via e-mail, proposals and contracts, etc.
· Maintain an active client list and pursue new business contacts at every opportunity.
· Ensure that clients receive the highest quality of attention to their requests by monitoring, guiding and following up on incoming sales inquiries.
· Ensure administrative functions are being performed in a timely and efficient manner.
· Maintain exceptional communication with all departments to ensure that the needs of the clients are met at all functions.
· All other duties as assigned by Director of Sales.
· Completion of Post Secondary Education preferred or equivalent work experience.
· Previous sales experience not required.
· Strong sales attitude with the confidence to sell and up-sell products and services
· Positive, pleasant and outgoing demeanor; strong work ethic
· Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and maintain working relationships with Team Members, customers, and other association representatives.
· Detail-oriented, ethical and honest
· Must be proactive, results oriented and skilled at prioritizing and multi-tasking a high volume workload.
· Ability to work safely in a fast-paced environment.
The Americana Conference Resort & Spa is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. We will make reasonable accommodations for the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Human Resources Department to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process.
How to Applyplease apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
325 total views, 1 today