The Greg Frewin Theatre is a Las Vegas style Dinner Theatre.
We offer dinner as well as appetizers, concessions and a full service bar during our events.
The Theatre hosts the Wild Magic Show performed by International Grand Champion Greg Frewin.
As well we host other theatre performances, concerts and festivals throughout the year.
To provide the highest level of service to our guests and clients attending the theatre. Enthusiastic and skillful will provide concession service to theatre patrons and servers.
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure satisfaction
- Arrange table settings (linens, dishes, silverware)
- Maintain tables before, during, and after guests depart
- Greet customers and present menu
- Take and serve food/drink orders and up-sell additional products when appropriate.
- Attend to any guests with special needs and inform the kitchen of any dietary requirements
- Refill water and other beverage glasses as required
- Clear tables throughout the meal, return dishes/cutlery to the kitchen
- Perform opening and closing procedures as required
- Assist in keeping the theatre/banquet facilities neat and tidy at all times
- Bring any customer concerns/suggestions to the attention of the Supervisor/Manager immediately
- Check products for quality and correct any problems
- Deliver checks and collect payments
- Working closely with all serving and kitchen staff
- Restock and replenish inventory supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
How to ApplyPlease apply by email to email@example.com
663 total views, 10 today