Part-Time Snack Bar Cashier
We are looking to hire a Snack Bar Cashier.
- Use a POS system to process cash, credit and coupons in an efficient manner.
- Prepare basic food items, i.e. popcorn and beverages.
- Where appropriate, prepare beverages according to liquor licensing guidelines.
- Process admission requests for the Water Park, including having guests sign waiver forms and issuing wrist bands.
- Maintain a clean working environment at all times.
- Maintain a clean public area, i.e. snack bar seating area, at all times.
- Perform prescribed opening and closing duties including inventory, garbage disposal, sweeping, mopping, etc.
- Understand all areas of the snack bar and be able to perform duties competently in all areas.
- Understand and follow the policies, procedures and guidelines set forth by the Americana Conference Resort and Spa.
- All other duties assigned by the Snack Bar Manager.
- Some High School
- Must have Smart Serve
- Must be 18+ years of age
- Must have excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and team-building skills
- Must be polite, outgoing, and friendly
- Must be self-motivated and have excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of food, beer and related beverages
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Ability to carry up to 15 pounds
- Work safely in a fast-paced environment
- Honest and trustworthy
The Americana Conference Resort & Spa is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. We will make reasonable accommodations for the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Human Resources Department to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process
How to ApplyPlease email your resume to: email@example.com
174 total views, 1 today