Part-Time Social Media/ Marketing Coordinator
Do you have a passion for creating compelling digital content that captivates and engages audiences?
If you’re ready to take your marketing skills to the next level and be part of a team dedicated to delivering exceptional customer experiences, we want to hear from you!
We are DiCAN Inc. – a Canadian-owned and operated business growing nationwide. We have been in service since 1993, specializing in sales installation and service of safety products. We thrive on integrity and teamwork and are looking to add a Social Media Coordinator to our team!
This is a great opportunity to learn and grow with the company as part of a growing team.
The Marketing Coordinator will work one-on-one with a skilled marketing expert to develop DiCAN’s marketing strategy. This position will create and maintain a strong online presence through innovative content creation. The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the sales team as a CRM subject matter expert by developing, maintaining, and improving our CRM database, HubSpot.
List of Main Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Marketing Consultants to learn marketing and develop strategies
- Identify opportunities for brand elevation on existing & unexplored social media channels
- Create consistent, engaging and unique content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns
- Create and maintain consistent corporate brand voice across products, events, and promotional materials.
- Create and maintain content calendars, including Facebook & Instagram posts, Instagram stories, YouTube videos and more.
- Engage and interact with social media followers through answering questions, asking questions on posts, etc.
- Create relevant reports on marketing programs, including post-event reports, regular status reports, and analysis
- Assisting with the preparation and setup of trade show booths.
- Develop and maintain HubSpot email program and website on a daily basis, and also perform analytics reviews
- Provide administrative support to all members of the team
- Perform other duties as required.
List of Key Qualifications
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Reliable, dependable and punctual
- Exceptional organizational and management abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience or education in marketing, with a focus on digital and social strategies
- Experience with and technical knowledge of social platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
- 1-2 years of marketing experience with an emphasis on social media management
- CRM system experience is considered an asset
- Experience in a B2B environment is considered an asset
Wage: $16.50 per hour
Hours: 24-32 hours per week, potential for full-time
How to ApplyAccommodations are available on request for candidates participating in the selection process; please let us know if you require a specific accommodation. To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
510 total views, 1 today