Part-Time Spa Supervisor
We are looking to hire a Spa Supervisor.
- Performs the daily administration of the Spa including but not limited to inventory control functions, providing guidance and direction to the Spa Team Members.
- Performs duties of Spa Receptionist and acts as Lead Receptionist as required.
- Assists the Spa Manager when required with preparing the payroll for the Team Members including scheduling.
- Responds to client and Team Member concerns in a diplomatic, professional and timely manner.
- Provides guest services functions including membership questions, resolving problems and complaints as required.
- Assists in recruiting, hiring and training of Spa Team Members.
- Provides department specific Orientation training to new Spa Team Members.
- Assists the Spa Manager in creating and implementing incentive programs and marketing initiatives.
- Sets the standard for retail sales and performs various sales functions as required.
- Is knowledgeable with all product lines, treatments and promotions.
- Conducts pre and/or post shift meetings with Spa Team.
- All other duties as assigned by Spa Manager.
- Supplementary pay: 10% of retail commission
- Completion of post secondary education in related field.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory and administrative experience
- Must be highly organized.
- Must possess excellent diplomacy skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and team-building skills.
- Must be self-motivated and have excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work safety in a fast-paced environment.
- Honest and trustworthy.
The Americana Conference Resort & Spa is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. We will make reasonable accommodations for the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Human Resources Department to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process.
How to ApplyPlease email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
146 total views, 1 today