Full-Time Staff Accountant
We are looking for a diligent staff accountant to join our accounting dept. The staff accountant’s responsibilities include maintaining financial records and reports, performing account reconciliations, assisting with budget and close processes, conducting internal audits, and maintaining accounts receivable and accounts payable documentation. You will be assisting the Controller as needed and respond to information requests by management and for auditing purposes.
To be successful as the staff accountant, you should be able to accurately maintain a general ledger and ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). An outstanding staff accountant should also have excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills.
- Maintaining financial reports, records, and general ledger accounts
- Preparing journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations and assisting with monthly close processes
- Contributing to the development and review of annual operation budgets and performance projections
- Maintaining documentation for accounts receivable, accounts payable, purchasing, treasury and conducting internal audits
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Meeting processing and reporting deadlines
- Responding to information requests, reviewing financial statements, and assisting with audits
- Ensuring compliance with GAAP
- Assisting the Controller as needed
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
$40,000-$45,000 / year depending on experience
How to ApplyPlease forward your cover letter and resume to Sherry at firstname.lastname@example.org Please note Staff Accountant in the subject line.
453 total views, 1 today