Part-Time Technical Customer Success Specialist
Are you someone who genuinely enjoys interacting with other people and helping to resolve their issues?
We are looking for somebody who loves to share what they know and would be happy to provide mentorship to our customers and community.
We are DiCAN Inc. – a Canadian-owned and operated business growing nationwide. We have been in service since 1993, specializing in sales installation and service of safety products. We thrive on integrity and teamwork and are looking to add a Technical Customer Success Specialist to our growing team!
The Technical Customer Success Specialist works directly with our customers via email, virtual meetings and over the phone. This position focuses on helping our customers with issues they are experiencing with our product or its functionality, including troubleshooting, basic inquiries and processing transactions.
The primary responsibility of the Technical Customer Success Specialist to ensure our customers have a positive and rewarding experience by helping solve their technology issues, configuring equipment and monitoring the network.
List of Main Responsibilities
- Identify customers’ needs and provide solutions
- Maintain direct, timely and appropriate communication with customers and team members
- Work with customers to improve their understanding of the capability of our product apps to enhance their experience
- Provide customer support and resolution for issues with apps, programs, operating systems, and network devices associate with our products
- Support customers with configuration, installation, and setup of product-related software and hardware
- Ensure a positive support experience for customers
- Troubleshoot and assist customers with login, network or activation issues
- Resolve complaints and follow up on resolutions
- Optimize the utilization of digital technology to improve DiCAN customer experience
- Prepare client hardware and software instructions ahead of delivery to ensure connectivity
- Consistent and continuous learning of DiCAN products
- Use CRM to document service tickets (maintain customer records)
- Other duties as assigned
List of Key Qualifications
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional conflict resolution, negotiation, and objection-handling skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Excellent listener and communicator with the ability to synthesize feedback and be the customer’s voice
- Experience with computers and configuration
- 1-3 years’ experience in a customer service, ideally in a technical support role or demonstrable skill and experience acquired through education
- Experience with CRMs is an asset
- Experience with mechanical electronics considered an asset
Wage: $16.50 per hour
Hours: 24-32 hours per week, potential for full-time
How to ApplyAccommodations are available on request for candidates participating in the selection process; please let us know if you require a specific accommodation. To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
447 total views, 1 today