Full-Time Threader Labourer
Fulltime work in Port Colborne for $20.58/hour
$200 signing bonus, some conditions apply.
A reputable pipe manufacturer is looking for reliable and hard-working candidates to join their team.
- Operate all equipment required to perform necessary job functions.
- Daily shift start up inspections on equipment and follow up on preventive maintenance
- lifting 10 to 60 lbs. couplings on to the ends of pipes
- Assist in the cleaning of machinery
- Grind threads with grinder
- Paint threads with dope
- Apply appropriate striping and stamping to pipe using hand rollers, manual stamp and hammer
- Power tighten couplings onto joints using automated system
- Maintain hand written production reports
- Minimum of an Ontario Secondary School Diploma
- Knowledge of arithmetic
- Proven writing/verbal communication ability
- Able to perform repetitive movements and continuous heavy lifting
- Strong attention to detail and manual dexterity
- Able to work under pressure and follow deadlines
- This position requires the passing of a criminal background check
- This position is in a mandatory setting so all candidates must be fully vaccinated
8 hour M.A.D. schedule. Rotating weekly between 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm, 10pm to 6am. Must be able to work all 3 shifts.
- CSA approved steel toed safety boots
- Shift premiums – $0.50/hour for afternoons and $0.65/hour for nights
- Overtime is paid after 40 hours a week
How to ApplyEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (905)684-8222
338 total views, 1 today