Full-Time TIG Welder – Welder Fitter
TIG Welder – Welder Fitter
Express Employment Professionals is recruiting a skilled Stainless Steel TIG Welders and Welder/Fitter’s for a rapidly expanding company in Beamsville. Our client is a family owned, metal fabrication company specializing in custom orders for the food & beverage, winery and furniture industries with a long standing history in Niagara. This is a full-time permanent hire with an attractive starting wage and benefits after 3 months.
- No weekends!
- Ongoing training and comprehensive benefits
- Join a high-tenured team
- Family environment, culture of growth and respect
- Re-ticketing costs covered for Welding Tickets
- PPE Annual Reimbursements
- 3 weeks vacation to start
- Company benefits, shop bonuses, and RRSP Matching
- Stainless steel fabrication of custom orders and ongoing project based assignments
- Layout fit and weld various weldments (frames, guards, conveyors, tanks, stairs, platforms, railings)
- Basic machining (layout drill and tap holes)
- Knowledge of cutting, shearing, forming sheet metal and structural steel
- Proficiency in GTAW thin stainless steel 16ga and up.
- Advanced blueprint comprehension
- Cutting, Framing and Polishing Stainless Steel components
- Stripping old material
Skills for Success
- Ability to comprehend blueprints and mechanical aptitude
- 2 years Stainless Steel TIG Welding experience
- Preference given to those with Stainless sanitary pipe welding (purge welding)
- Valid G license (Clean record preferred)
- Ability to work independently or as a team
- Good knowledge of rigging, overhead cranes, and welding tools/equipment
- Willingness to work overtime as required
- Monday to Friday (Day Shift only): 7:30am – 4:00pm (flexible start times)
- $24.00-$30.00/hour DOE
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. And, as one of the leading staffing agencies in the U.S., Canada, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand, Express provides employment services and workforce solutions to employers throughout our community. Contact us today to get started on finding the right fit for you.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
How to ApplyYour Choice of 4 Easy Ways to Apply!
- Give us a call at 905-687-9595 to speak with our recruiting team!
- Email your resume to: email@example.com
- Submit an application online at www.expresspros.com/stcatharineson
- Visit our local office at 436 Vansickle Rd Unit 11, St. Catharines, ON L2S 0A4
1173 total views, 8 today