Full-Time Warehouse Administrator
Express Employment Professionals is seeking a warehouse administrator for a supply wholesaler specializing in HVAC product sales & distribution. This is a long-term opportunity to work with a highly tenured team. If you are looking to use your administrative skills in a laid-back office environment with some warehousing experience we’d love to hear from you!
- Benefits after 3 months and profit-sharing
- Long-term career opportunity
- Work individually and as a part of a highly tenured team
- Laid-back work environment
- No weekends!
- Invoicing, A/P
- Reconcile payments – cash, credit, debit
- Process customer & vendor invoices
- Handle warranties for parts
- Other office duties as assigned
- Some light warehouse work may be included
Skills for Success
- Computer Savvy
- Provide a professional atmosphere for customers
- Courteous and friendly demeanor to build relationships with customers
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous administration experience
- Some previous warehouse knowledge or experience is an asset
- M-F Day shift
- $18.50-$19.50 (DOE)
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. And, as one of the leading staffing agencies in the U.S., Canada, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand, Express provides employment services and workforce solutions to employers throughout our community. Contact us today to get started on finding the right fit for you.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
How to ApplyYour Choice of 4 Easy Ways to Apply!
- Give us a call at 905-687-9595 to speak with our recruiting team!7
- Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit an application online at www.expresspros.com/stcatharineson
- Visit our local office at 436 Vansickle Rd Unit 11, St. Catharines, ON L2S 0A4
924 total views, 2 today