Full-Time Warehouse – Career Opportunity
Express Employment Professionals is currently seeking someone who is looking for a long-term career opportunity in a warehouse setting! If you thrive in a fast-paced environment working with a dynamic team – this is for you. This company is an HVAC supply wholesaler for both commercial and residential clients. We are looking for someone who is career-focused and is looking for professional development in the workplace.
- Fun, fast-paced, and dynamic workplace
- Working as a team
- Ongoing training and development
- Benefits after 3 months and lucrative profit-sharing
- Long-term career opportunity
- Unloading shipments & returns
- Able to safely operate a forklift and other warehouse equipment
- Verify incoming packages and obtain packing slips
- Data entry of order information
- Picking customer orders
- Complete shipping documentation including warranty forms
- Maintain warehouse cleanliness, organization, and safety
- Other duties as assigned
Skills for Success
- Provide a professional atmosphere for customers
- Courteous and friendly demeanor to build relationships with customers
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Minimum 1-year experience in a warehouse environment
- Stand/walk for the duration of the shift
- M-F Day Shift
- $18-$19 DOE
- Full benefits if hired on
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. And, as one of the leading staffing agencies in the U.S., Canada, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand, Express provides employment services and workforce solutions to employers throughout our community. Contact us today to get started on finding the right fit for you. Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
How to ApplyYour Choice of 4 Easy Ways to Apply!
- Give us a call at 905-687-9595 to speak with our recruiting team!
- Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit an application online at www.expresspros.com/stcatharineson
- Visit our local office at 436 Vansickle Rd Unit 11, St. Catharines, ON L2S 0A4
1372 total views, 11 today