A long standing heating company is looking for a production labourer, with some welding experience to join their team for a temporary contract. Contract will be temporary. Length of contract is depending on work load.
- running drills
- using hand tools
- operate equipment
- machine operation
- various general labour and production duties
- welding – majority of work is welding
- must have at least one year’s experience in production/general labour
- must have work experience with hand tools, drills and equipment operation
- this company is not on a public transit route so candidates must have their own reliable transportation.
- must have some experience in welding. Specifically MIG welding
- must have own welding shield, work boots and welding clothes/leather/jacket.
Shifts: 8am to 4:30pm, weekdays
This position starts immediately, so only candidates who are available as soon as possible, need apply.
How to ApplyPhone: 905-684-8222 Email: Carlee@epc-on.com
282 total views, 2 today