Full-Time Woodworking Machine Operator
- Wood working Machine operation skills on a sliding table saw, multi spindle drill machines, dowel insertion machine, and case clamp machines is an asset.
- Wood products manufacturer experience/background.
- Able to work independently and part of a team.
- 5+ years’ experience as a woodworker or table saw machine operator preferred.
- Examine Work Orders or patterns to determine equipment set-up.
- Controlling Machines and Processes using control mechanisms or direct physical activity to operate woodworking saws and machines.
- Produce product with an emphasis on quality; inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
- Inspect and measure work pieces to mark for cuts and to verify the accuracy of cuts, using rulers, squares or caliper.
- Provide feedback and maintenance requests to improve machine performance
- Adhere to all workplace safety policies, compliances and regulations
Job Type: Full-time
- 5+ years experience in Woodworking manufacturing environment: 5 years
- High school or equivalent
How to ApplyResume and cover letter at email@example.com
550 total views, 10 today