Developing the next generation of leaders is quickly becoming a top issue for many small business owners.
How are you developing your future leaders?
Most leadership programs are designed as a workshop. While this allows for easy delivery over a single morning, it doesn’t affect real change.
Our leadership program is delivered over time to allow your people to apply newly learned skills in real life work situations. This creates behavioural changes that last.
Who Should Take Part?
- Recently promoted employees
- Well established leaders that need a refresher
- Future leaders
- Leaders that are not performing at peak levels
- Business owners that want to be better leaders
- Trust and Respect
- Self Awareness
- Performance Management
- Difficult Conversations and Discipline
- Employee Management
- Managing Change
- 6 weeks (September – October)
- Morning sessions
- 2 hours per week
- Classes held at Job Gym Welland office
- Program qualifies for COJG funding grant
(business owners not eligible for COJG funding, only their staff)