Full-Time Office Administrator’s Assistant
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: HOUSING ADMINISTRATOR
HOURS OF WORK: Monday – Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Organize work by reading, recording and routing correspondence, collecting information, ability to plan and organize workload and function effectively with very minimum supervision.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to maintain records and systems.
- Complete requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone, answering or referring inquiries, to be able to communicate effectively in both written & oral form.
- Board Governance activities, documentation and administrative support process, preparation of all board reports (two Board of Directors) and minutes and forwarding to required government agencies
- Certificate in Office Administration and/or minimum of 5 years related work experience.
- Advanced technical computer skills including excellent word processing, spreadsheet, and database skills. Strong Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Word Perfect.
- Proficient in all aspects of records management, business machines, and office procedure.
- Bondable as this position requires accurate accounting and receipting in cash, cheques and POS machine.
- Proven ability to maintain professional standards/boundaries with clientele, office staff, and service providers including the ability to handle confidential matters appropriately.
- Knowledge of non profit housing would be an asset but the necessary.
- Dependable, Trustworthy and able to work as a team player.
How to Applyemail - email@example.com Mail or in person - 10 Dufferin Street, Fort Erie, Ontario L2A 2T5
874 total views, 1 today