Part-Time Room Attendant (part time days)
We are looking to hire a Room Attendant (part time days).
- Collect assigned rooms and other duties as required.
- Vacuum carpets, floors and upholstery.
- Clean, dust and polish guest rooms.
- Make guest beds and change bed linen.
- Clean guest room bathrooms as required.
- Remove and replace used towels.
- Restock guest room with necessary amenities including toiletries and coffee.
- Ensure televisions, radios, lights, alarm clocks and air conditioning equipment is in working order.
- Report any maintenance issues and/or damage to guest room to the Executive Housekeeper.
- Turn over any lost and found items upon discovery to the Executive Housekeeper.
- Cleans public areas including restrooms as required.
- Ensure a pleasant and courteous manner to guests at all times.
- All other duties as assigned by Executive Housekeeper.
- Grade 10 Education
- Basic literacy in English
- Capable of prioritizing work and handling a variety of tasks
- Some lifting required
- Required to have good physical stamina
- Standing and walking through the majority of the shift
The Americana Conference Resort & Spa is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. We will make reasonable accommodations for the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Human Resources Department to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process.
How to ApplyPlease email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
501 total views, 1 today