Full-Time Chemical Plant Labourer
- Attends to the bagging stations for product
- Accurately fill the bags with the specified weight.
- Properly label the bags and record the weight of each bag.
- Record the bag numbers and weight for all bags produced on their shift..
- Remove garbage and other housekeeping tasks.
- Move products and raw materials within the plant as instructed by the Shift Supervisor.
- Clean plant floors and equipment.
- Other duties as required.
- The General Labourer is also responsible for assisting in 50lb packaging.
- Completion of grade 12 or equivalent experience.
- Previous manufacturing experience is an asset.
- Ability to read, write, understand and communicate effectively.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions.
- Mechanical aptitude, including knowledge and use of hand tools.
- Ability to repeatedly lift 50lb bags
- Ability to work rotating shifts on a M.A.D schedule.
- Proof of grade 12 diploma
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
Wage: $24.76 per hour
Shifts: 6:30am to 6:30pm and 6:30pm to 6:30am, rotating continental shifts, 24/7
How to ApplyPlease email: email@example.com, or call (905)684-8222.
7470 total views, 1 today