As a member of the Maintenance team, the Electrician will report to the Maintenance Manager. The Electrician is responsible for installing, maintaining, and testing industrial electrical equipment and associated electrical and electronic controls to ensure proper preventative maintenance and minimal downtime of equipment located in the Port Colborne facility.
Benefits of working at Pintys Delicious Foods Inc.
At Pintys we offer our staff the opportunity to develop and grow, our company has an excellent compensation package covering dental, eye care, medical and we also offer employees and their families assistance with mental health struggles.
Pintys and our union think highly of all our employees and strive to help all who want to succeed within get there, we currently have a continuum program which helps new and upcoming lead hands and supervisors to become stronger and more efficient at their job.
Our covid polices as many other companies have subsided, we do not require vaccine proof and have mask mandates in place when necessary.
- Electrical/Electrical (Electronic) trade certification and minimum of two /three years of industrial experience and PLC programming certificate / training
- Electrical and or electronic training at college or university level and 2 – 3 years of practical manufacturing experience required, preferably in the food industry
- Experience with Programmable Logic Controls (PLC) essential
- Understand preventative maintenance concepts and computerized work order systems
- Good understanding of AC and DC motors
- Independent and self-motivated troubleshooter and problem solver
- Specific knowledge and experience with pneumatics
- Class B refrigeration an asset
How to ApplyPlease email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
988 total views, 1 today