Full-Time Administrative Support – Bio Control
Natural Insect Control is a family owned and operated business since 1989. NIC specializes in Bio-Control for commercial growers, wholesalers, distributors and the consumer market. As the only Canadian producer of Beneficial Nematodes, NIC is in a unique position to lead the Canadian industry towards more sustainable and environmentally sound practices and offer products and services that are an alternative to chemicals for home, garden and commercial growers.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Client Engagement – Positive, proactive client interactions (including, but not limited to answering calls, administration, creating invoices, processing and packing of client orders, preparing shipping waybills for daily couriers
- Online Order Processing from NIC’s web site–acquire and process orders, create invoice, administer payment, organize shipping, product pre-preparation
- Support NIC’s Bio-control Manager by planning & organizing orders, product preparation and shipping logistics, develop marketing collateral for sales and marketing plan
- Administration duties such as word processing and client file management
- Packing and shipping of client (and other) orders based on NIC protocol
- Other projects as required from time to time by NIC owners
In House Training
- Previous experience in horticulture, agriculture and/or beekeeping is an asset
- Strong administration and customer service skills needed
- Monday to Friday – 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Full-time, no weekend work
How to ApplyPlease email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, call 905 382 2904.
410 total views, 1 today