Apprenticeship Apprentice Mechanic
This position operates in conjunction with the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities and reflects the Ministry’s educational and experiential requirements for an Automotive Service Technician Apprenticeship. The successful candidate must be willing to obtain the Automotive Technician Trade Certificate.
*You must have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent and full Ontario Driver’s License with a satisfactory driving record and willing to upgrade to Class “DZ”.
Other Qualifications Required
- Enrollment in the Automotive Technician Trade program
- Willingness to learn and practice new skills
- Listening, understanding and responding
- Technical knowledge of principles, procedures, practices associated with vehicle and truck maintenance and repair
- Technical knowledge of tools, mechanical equipment and methods
- Applied technical knowledge of vehicle and truck mechanics
- The successful candidate must have their own tools and toolbox
The hourly rate for this position is $20.00, based on 40 hours per week
Fort Erie…a welcoming, prosperous connected
community of choice.
How to ApplyPlease visit our website at www.forterie.ca and submit a detailed resume by NOON EDT on Wednesday, August 17, 2022. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Personal information is collected under the Municipal Act, 2001 to determine employment suitability. The Town of Fort Erie is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation is available to candidates upon request.
305 total views, 1 today