To be discussed Brasa Chef De Partie
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. Hilton remains an innovative forward-thinking hospitality leader by offering best-in-class products, services and amenities to ensure that every guest feels cared for, valued and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand reputation and what it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts.
The successful candidate will be a skilled Chef de Partie who is both performance and results oriented with experience in supporting an enthusiastic back-of-house team. The Chef de Partie must be able to maintain positive and respectful communications with front-of-house associates, other restaurant staff and Senior Management.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation and execution of a wide variety of menu items by methods and techniques as directed by the Executive Chef and Kitchen Manager. The successful candidate will also be accountable for supervising, training, and coaching other Back of House Associates. In the absence of the Kitchen Manager, the Chef de Partie will ensure that service is expedited in a smooth and professional manner while ensuring consistency and quality of product. The Chef de Partie will assist the Kitchen Manager with overseeing of labour cost, payroll, and productivity reports; daily safety, cleanliness inspections; quality and quantity control of product sent out.
What are we looking for?
A Chef De Partie serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. We look for demonstration of these values:
H Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences
I Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time
L Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities
T Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do
O Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions
N Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years’ previous cooking experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to maintain composure under pressure
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a high-performance, fast-paced environment
- Superb communication skills
- Availability to work flexible hours as including evening, weekends, and holidays
- Food Handler Certification
- Red Seal certification is an asset
- Required to provide a certificate proving completion of the Health and Safety Awareness Training for Supervisors (e-course provided by the Ministry of Labour)
- Must be able to complete a Criminal Background Check to the hotel’s satisfaction.
- This candidate will be exposed to noise, chemicals, and fluctuating temperatures
- Cognitive demands include dealing with crowds, high pressure multi-tasking and occasional medical emergencies
- This position requires standing for long periods of time, and lifting up-to 50 lbs.
This job posting is not exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that a Chef de Partie will be asked to perform from time to time. This list is only a sample; a Chef de Partie may be required to perform other duties.
Hospitality Fallsview Holdings Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Hospitality Fallsview Holdings Inc. will provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
How to ApplyPlease visit us online or apply by email firstname.lastname@example.org
332 total views, 1 today