Full-Time Electrical Technician
Electrical Technician –
Express Employment Professionals is looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Technologist/Technician for a large manufacturing company in St. Catharines. This is a full time, permanent vacancy for the right candidate. Do you have a passion for Electrical Skilled Trades? Are you looking for a company to learn and grow with? We want to hear from you.
- Full-time hours
- Permanent vacancy for the right candidate
- Learn and grow with one of the largest manufacturing company within St. Catharines
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters, and test lamps.
- Install ground leads and connect power cables to equipment
- Perform business management duties such as maintaining records and files, preparing reports and ordering supplies and equipment.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Place conduit (pipes or tubing) inside designated partitions, walls, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes.
- Fasten small metal or plastic boxes to walls to house electrical switches or outlets.
- Performing other related duties and tasks, as required
Skills for Success
- Completed first year in Technologist or Technician program (Electrical)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication ability
- Sufficient familiarity with schematic and electrical, diagrams/illustrations
- Outstanding acquaintance with safety, health, and environment regulations
- Possession of good eyesight
- Ability to interact well with superiors and subordinates
- Familiarity with power electrical equipment
- Knowledge in production processes with electrical products
- Solid experience in BOM/ERP system is an asset
- Strong creative sense, able to work independently and good time management
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Monday to Friday (Day Shift)
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. And, as one of the leading staffing agencies in the U.S., Canada, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand, Express provides employment services and workforce solutions to employers throughout our community. Contact us today to get started on finding the right fit for you.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
How to Apply4 Easy Ways to Apply
- Give us a call at 905-687-9595 to speak with our recruiting team!
- Email your resume to: email@example.com
- Submit an application online on www.expresspros.com/stcatharineson
- Visit our local office at 436 Vansickle Rd Unit 11, St. Catharines, ON L2S 0A4
1492 total views, 9 today