Full-Time Engineering (Maintenance) Supervisor
Do you thrive in an environment where guests are the focus? Is it important for you to maintain high standards? Would you consider yourself a leader who leads by example and is willing to take on new challenges as a team?
The Courtyard by Marriott Niagara Falls is looking for a full-time Engineering Supervisor to join our team. Reporting to the Engineering department, the Engineering Supervisor is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the Courtyard Marriott’s facility. We’re looking for a positive, welcoming individual who is energetic and motivated by working in a team environment and building relationships. The Engineering supervisor is accountable for the supervision and development of the engineering team. This position will be reporting to the Director of Engineering, the leadership team will ensure all repairs or improvements are tended to with the utmost care.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
• Company events
• Dental care
• Employee assistance program
• Extended health care
• On-site parking
• Vision care
To be seriously considered for this role, please have the following in regard to:
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a maintenance leadership position
• Education: High School Diploma
• Working knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and mechanical systems.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Proactive with a meticulous eye for detail – quality and standards oriented;
• Guest oriented;
• Physically able to stand and walk for the duration of the day as well as able to kneel, push, pull, and lift;
• Ability to problem solve and manage multiple projects and deadlines;
• Demonstrates accountability and dependability;
• Excellent planning and leadership abilities
• Highly organized, results-oriented;
• Able to work evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
As a Courtyard Marriott Engineering Supervisor, your responsibilities and duties will be, including but not limited to:
• Monitoring team members’ schedules, ensuring work is done efficiently and accurately
• Ensure that air conditioning controls, guest entrance/access doors, television sets, lighting systems are working correctly and efficiently at all times by monitoring and/or replacing them as necessary
• Preserve the cleanliness and presentability of the front entrance, parking lot, and street entrance. In addition to maintaining the exterior of the facility, grounds, and exercise facilities.
• At all times, follow hotel safety procedures and protocols. Report any safety/service incident to the manager on duty as soon as possible.
• Maintain pool area, cleaning, opening, and closing the pool
• Completing all necessary paperwork and detailed information sheets
• Other duties as assigned by the management team
Does this sound like a good fit for you? Apply today! Our team looks forward to reviewing your application.
How to Apply
Please apply online hereCourtyard by Marriott Niagara Falls values diversity in our workforce, as well as in our suppliers and others. We provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability or any other characteristic protected by local law. Courtyard by Marriott Niagara Falls welcomes and encourages applications from everyone. Accommodations may available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you would like to request a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please advise the Recruiter or Human Resources Associate when you are selected to participate in the recruitment process.
348 total views, 1 today