- Provides high quality facial and body treatments
- Performs relaxation massage treatments as required
- Performs manicure and pedicure services
- Maintains the highest standards of sanitation at all times
- Ensures an immaculate environment for each guest/client while experiencing their treatment
- Ensures each guest/client experiences complete comfort and relaxation
- Fulfills and exceeds the expectations of the guest/client
- Responds to guest/client concerns in a diplomatic, professional manner
- Takes ownership of issues and follows up accordingly
- Works closely with the Spa Receptionist to ensure that guest/client’s needs are met
- Provides assistance to fellow Team Members when required
- Offers a highly aesthetic image by adhering to grooming standards
- Develops and nurtures a regular local clientele
- Promotes retail sales and meets quotas by educating the guest/client in a professional manner
- All other duties as assigned by Spa Manager / Supervisor.
- High School Diplom
- Aesthetics Diploma.
· Must be highly organized.
· Must possess excellent diplomacy skills.
· Must have excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and team-building skills.
· Must be self-motivated and have excellent time management skills.
· Ability to work safely in a fast-paced environment.
· Honest and trustworthy.
The Americana Conference Resort & Spa is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. We will make reasonable accommodations for the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Human Resources Department to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process.
How to Applyplease apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
178 total views, 7 today