Full-Time Line Cook
The Greg Frewin Theatre is a Las Vegas style Dinner Theatre.
We offer dinner as well as appetizers, concessions and a full service bar during our events.
The Theatre hosts the Wild Magic Show performed by International Grand Champion Greg Frewin.
As well we host other theatre performances, concerts and festivals throughout the year.
Primary line cook duties and responsibilities are:
- Setting up cook stations and stocking them with the necessary prep supplies
- Preparing food on the line, as needed, by cutting, mixing, chopping, and making sauces
- Cooking items on the line by grilling, frying, chopping, sauteing, and broiling to quality guidelines and standardized recipes
- Maintaining cleanliness and hygiene standards (like creating and following a restaurant cleaning checklist) that comply with food safety and sanitation regulations at all times.
- Handling and storing food safely and properly
- Takes inventory counts before and after shifts, completes food inventory or storage sheets
- Ability to work on weekends, stand for extended periods of time, and lift up to 50 pounds
- Ensure kitchen equipment and appliances are ready for use
- Ensure food is stored away properly when not in use
- Learn about the cooking methods and techniques employed in the kitchen
Qualifications for Line Cook * Experience working as a Line Cook in a fast-paced environment
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills
- Good understanding of ingredients, recipes, kitchen safety and hygiene
- Passionate about culinary arts and creative cooking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with general kitchen equipment and appliances
- Able to follow instructions accurately and efficiently
- Able to perform well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Physically able to stand and move around for long periods of time
This position pays an hourly wage plus gratuities. Most events have the kitchen closed up by 9pm.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$20.00 per hour
How to ApplyPlease apply by email to email@example.com
1106 total views, 2 today