Full-Time Maintenance Worker
Our Client is currently hiring a Maintenance Worker. As a Maintenance Worker, you will be responsible for the hands-on maintenance of select building systems, building assets, guest rooms, public spaces, and property grounds. This position is vital to the organization’s success with the overall goal to maximize our customer and guest experience.
Shifts: Days & evenings, including weekends and holidays.
Job Type: Full-Time.
Compensation: $17.50 – $19.50 per hour, commensurate with experience.
- Perform preventative maintenance including, but not limited to, minor plumbing repairs, grouting, caulking and tile repair, paint and wallpaper repairs, carpet repairs, fixture replacement or basic repairs, basic HVAC maintenance, and ensure amenities are in good working order
- Ensure that Company’s preventative maintenance program is monitored and maintained, which will include trouble shooting and problem solving
- Ensure that the pool and surrounding area is maintained following Company standards
- Ensure all grounds and buildings are properly maintained and present a professional appearance to the public and are safe for guest use, which include, but is not limited to, cutting grass, trimming trees, maintaining flowerbeds, raking leaves, sweeping, cleaning and hosing sidewalks and driveways, picking up litter, salting, sanding, and shoveling
- Ensure that all kitchen equipment works adequately and conduct minor repairs as necessary
- Ensure that the safety of the guests and staff is assured by strictly adhering to the fire code.
- Implement and adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined by the Company
- Respond to guest demands to address immediate issues
- Perform all other job-related duties as requested management
- 3+ years ‘hands on’ general institutional or industrial building maintenance experience
- Plumbing, electrical, and/or mechanical experience a definite asset
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize a diverse workload
- Must be available to work mornings, evenings and weekends at schedule rotates amongst maintenance staff
Our Client is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. They believe in enabling people of different ages, sex, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions, colours, races, ancestries, citizenships, ethnic origins, places of origin, and creeds to work together and realize their full potential. They are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.
391 total views, 2 today