Full-Time Office Administrator – Chiropractic Office
Express Employment Professionals is currently seeking an Office Administrator for a busy chiropractic clinic in St. Catharines! We are looking for a self-motivated, flexible, team player with a positive attitude who assists and works under the direction of the chiropractor and performs a variety of administrative tasks to ensure the office is running smoothly and efficiently.
- 4-day work week – Every Friday & Weekends Off!
- Opportunity for growth & longevity with a successful practice
- Competitive wage
- Small team environment
- Basic Bookkeeping
- Positive attitude for greeting customers and clients in a friendly and warm manner upon arrival to the office or through the phone
- Scheduling appointments
- Coordinates & scheduling all appointments and setting up treatment rooms for patients
- Writing letters
- Serve as the face of the company, offering friendly service to those entering the building or calling in on the phone
- Ordering inventory
- Patient care – bringing patients & animals into treatment rooms
- Handle filing and data entry
- Cash handling/POS system
- Time management skills to be able to prioritize activities, especially when there is a high volume of tasks
Skills for Success
- Loves animals & people
- Great communication skills
- Neat handwriting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong attention to detail & organizational skills
- Flexibility to be able to move between activities and duties quickly if priorities change
- Reliable transportation
- Able to work long hours for certain days
- Full-time – 38-42 hours per week
How to Apply
4 Easy Ways to Apply
- Give us a call at 905-687-9595 to speak with our recruiting team!
- Email your resume to: email@example.com
- Submit an application online on www.expresspros.com/stcatharineson
- Visit our local office at 436 Vansickle Rd Unit 11, St. Catharines, ON L2S 0A4
Express can help you find a job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. And, as one of the leading staffing agencies in the U.S., Canada, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand, Express provides employment services and workforce solutions to employers throughout our community. Contact us today to get started on finding the right fit for you.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
661 total views, 2 today