Full-Time Personal Support Worker
Shorthills Villa Retirement Community is a family owned senior-living centre located in the heart of Fonthill, Ontario. We are seeking personal support workers to add to our team.
Are you a caring individual who wants to make a difference and enjoy working with seniors? Are you interested in professional growth? If so, we would love to speak to you about joining the Shorthills Villa team!
As a Personal Support Worker your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Assisting with escorting residents to meals, ambulation, positioning, toileting, bathing and showering.
- Engage residents in pleasant conversation
- Providing quality am and pm care.
- Answering call bells when needed
- Reporting all clinical changes
- Assisting your team in additional tasks if necessary
- Personal Support Worker certificate
- Police background check
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Kind and professional manner and interest in working with the elderly in a retirement home setting
Additional opportunities for professional growth also available. We provide Unregulated Care Provider (UCP) training to employees who might be interested.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
303 total views, 1 today