Full-Time Quality Manager – Medical Device Manufacturing
Quality Manager – Medical Device Manufacturing
Located in Beamsville, ON
Salary: $90,000 – $100,000 annual salary
Express Employment Professionals is recruiting a Quality Manager for a medium sized manufacturing company located in Beamsville, Ontario. This client company specializes in metal fabricating, welding, robotic welding, painting, and automated assembly of healthcare furniture and devices. This full-time, Direct Hire role is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop, implement, maintain, and monitor quality metrics and standards for the facility. The ideal candidate has a vision for change and the experience and competency to hold a team accountable.
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision health care
- Life insurance
- Unlimited paid sick days
- Long term Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- On-site parking
- Tuition and educational reimbursement
- Professional dues covered
- Birthday Leave (paid day off)
- Joining a highly tenured team
The selected candidate will be responsible for maintaining an effective Quality System in accordance with Health Canada, FDA Quality System Regulations, and applicable ISO standards. Job duties include:
- Develop, implement, maintain, and monitor quality metrics for the facility.
- Document quality systems and programs in quality trends, training, corrective and preventive actions, process control, customer complaints, etc.
- Ensure corrective actions implemented are effective by verifying that repeat failures are eliminated.
- Lead regulatory inspections and customer audits.
- Support the Internal Audit Program by participating in internal audits per the schedule and review the results of all audits to ensure the resolution of any noted deviations.
- Implement inspection/audit programs in manufacturing.
- Interface with product development, manufacturing, process, and quality personnel as well as with Span America sales and marketing to determine product quality specifications.
- Assist with returned product investigations as needed to understand failure modes and actions required.
- Assist with handling customer complaints and service requests.
- Supervising 3 direct reports (Quality Assurance Specialists, and Technicians)
Skills for Success
- BSc, Quality, Engineering or Mechatronics education or equivalent work experience required.
- Five to seven years’ experience in Quality Assurance and Compliance, preferably in a managerial role.
- Knowledge and understanding of medical device manufacturing, or steel/automotive manufacturing.
- Thorough knowledge of CGMP/FDA regulations, an asset.
- Experience with Regulatory Agencies Internal /Externals Audits programs.
- Ability to work autonomously with sense of urgency.
- Knowledge in the interpretation of engineering drawings, specifications, and manufacturing process evaluation.
- 8-hour shift
- Flexible Hours
- Depending on experience ranging from $90,00 – $100,000 annual salary
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. And, as one of the leading staffing agencies in the U.S., Canada, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand, Express provides employment services and workforce solutions to employers throughout our community. Contact us today to get started on finding the right fit for you.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
Express Office: St Catharines
436 Vansickle Road
St Catharines, ON L2S 0A4
How to Apply
Your Choice of 4 Easy Ways to Apply!
Give us a call at 905-687-9595 to speak with our recruiting team!
Email your resume to: email@example.com
Submit an application online on www.expresspros.com/stcatharineson
Visit our local office at 436 Vansickle Rd Unit 11, St. Catharines, ON L2S 0A4
Express can help you find a job or career that is a good fit for your needs and abilities. We are a Full-Service Human Resources Center. If you do not possess the above skill set but would like to explore other opportunities we may have, please feel free to reach out!
536 total views, 1 today