Contract Registered Early Childhood Educator
- Registered Early Childhood Educator – Pregnancy Leave
- 7am start to open for before school program + staff coverage
- End Date Approximately 18 months from start date
- 30-40 hours per week
- Wage is $18.31 per hour
About the Position
We are looking for someone who can plan and implement lesson plans by blending How Does Learning Happen? and ELECT. You will be responsible for educating, stimulating, guiding and caring for the children in the classroom environment. You will be maintaining high quality environment, observing, assessing and addressing the development of children between 15 months to 12 years of age.
Additional tasks include:
- Ability to build positive and responsive relationships with children and their families, and look to engage families.
- Carrying out daily routines such as record keeping, snacks, meals, disinfecting, etc.
- Must be RECE
- Knowledge of “How Does Learning Happen”
- Reliable and responsible
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have current Vulnerable Sector Criminal Reference Check
- Must have current, valid Standard First Aid with CPR level C
- Must be a member in good standing with the College of Early Childhood Educators
- Possess up to date Immunizations
How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their application to: email@example.com
212 total views, 3 today