Full-Time Retail Sales
We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our furniture sales team as a Furniture Sales Associate in Fenwick. As a key member of our retail sales team, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and promoting our wide range of furniture products. This is a full-time position with weekend availability.
- Provide excellent customer service by assisting customers in selecting and purchasing furniture products
- Maintain a deep knowledge of our furniture inventory, including features, specifications, and pricing
- Actively engage with customers to understand their needs and preferences, and offer appropriate recommendations
- Previous experience in retail sales and customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with customers
- Reliable, responsible, and trustworthy (bondable)
- Able to work full-time hours with weekend shifts available
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Computer skills are an asset
If you are a personable and dedicated individual with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service, we would love to hear from you.
How to ApplyApply now by submitting your resume to Glennlampmanmuir@gmail.com
514 total views, 1 today