Full-Time Warehouse Associate
For 20 years, we’ve been leaders in the baby safety (Levana) and DIY security space (Defender), creating ground-breaking consumer electronics that bring peace of mind to millions of people all over the world. Selling directly through our brand websites, Amazon, and online through our retail partners such as Costco, Walmart, Sam’s Club, BJs, Home Depot and Best Buy we are growing fast and are looking for new team members to join us on this journey. For those looking to join a passionate and collaborative team that challenge conventional methods, take risks, and settle for nothing but excellence, you’ve found the right place!
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, the Warehouse Associate will be responsible for:
• Loading and unloading inventory to and from designated storage areas
• Winding and unwinding wires
• Packaging products accurately within guidelines
• Awareness of all products and product handling requirements
• Assisting in maintaining a clean and safe working environment
• Aiding in basic testing and repacking of returned items
• Effectively completing other duties as assigned
*Steel toes shoes are required to work in the warehouse.
Salary: $16.00 per hour
How to ApplyPlease submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
482 total views, 1 today