Full-Time Real Estate Administrative Assistant (1 Position)
As the Administrative Assistant you will be a key member of our client’s real estate and property management team. You will be the main point of contact for clients, partners, and service providers and will help coordinate with the team to provide the excellent services our client is known for.
We are seeking a qualified administrative professional with experience managing calendars, maintaining databases and supporting the day to day needs of a busy office. Often tasked with completing and reviewing documents, the administrative assistant will demonstrate a proven record completing tasks that require attention to detail and excellent organization skills.
About our Client
Our client is a local real estate investing firm. They are a serious no-nonsense house and property buying company that offers cash for houses and all types of real estate. They take pride in being one of the best solutions for selling your home and constantly hold themselves to a set of beliefs that they need to be honest, ethical and transparent with all of their clients.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Proficiency with CRM software and online databases
- Personal integrity and reliability
- Own transportation and flexibility to travel as required
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Able to work independently and complete tasks with minimum supervision
- Working understanding of OREA and CREA forms, policies and procedures, LTB forms, policies and procedures and asset.
- Assist prospective buyers in making offers of purchase on real estate properties
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Prepare and key in correspondence and legal documents
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Maintain filing systems
- Sort mail according to destination
- Manage day-to-day business operations
- Collect rent and update CRM accordingly
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Review and proofread documents and correspondence to ensure compliance with legal procedures and grammatical usage
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Reports and records; Invoices; Financial statements; Correspondence; Contracts
- Assist with showing units for rent
- Manage social media accounts, respond to ads and follow up with prospective buyers and/or tenants
How to ApplyHow to Apply Employer: On Demand Staffing Visit Our Website: www.ondemandstaffing.ca You can reach us toll-free at 1-800-832-1274 OnDemand Staffing is committed to Employment Equity, welcomes diversity in the workplace, and encourages applications from all qualified individuals, including women, members of visible minorities, aboriginal persons, and persons with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, OnDemand Staffing will provide accommodations through the recruitment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
493 total views, 1 today