At the Job Gym we are committed to:
- assisting individuals in identifying and reaching their employment goals, making informed career choices and approaching their job search with focus and confidence
- offering supportive services to employers and assisting them in meeting staffing needs
- being courteous and helpful, treating all individuals fairly
We believe in:
- friendly, professional and understanding service
- knowledgeable and trained staff
- providing current and accurate career, employment and training information
- making appropriate referrals to other agencies
We value your opinion!
To achieve this we need to involve you in helping us to reach the highest possible standards of service. Our staff, Managers and Director are available to listen to your comments – please share your concerns or your compliments with us in any of the following ways:
- complete one of our service questionnaires available from any staff person
- fill out a confidential comment card and drop it in our suggestion box
- telephone and ask to speak to the Manager
- if you are still not satisfied, please express your comment in writing to the Director
- if you are uncomfortable voicing your comments, ask someone to speak on your behalf
At Job Gym we are committed to hearing what you have to say and will respond to your questions, comments and concerns.
Please let us know what you are thinking!