- Access to Job Postings in our resource area and on our website
- Assistance with resume completion and job search in our resource areas
To be eligible:
- 15 to 30 years old
- Currently a student and planning to return to school in the Fall
- A resident of and eligible to work in Ontario
Want some cash? Need some experience? Bored and want something to do on the weekends?
Job Gym has Specialized Student Employment Services available on a year-round basis for students seeking employment in Niagara. We can help you find that part-time, casual, or summer job you thought only your friends were lucky enough to land… so come check us out!
Here’s an example of a few jobs local students landed through using our services:
Graphic Designer, Mystery Shopper, Financial Clerk, Early Childhood Education Assistant, Security Guard, Floral Designer, Crisis Intervention Worker, Viticulture Trainee, Photo Trimmer, Pharmaceutical Assistant
Not only do we have a list of available jobs that is updated every 24 hours, but we’ll also sit down and help you figure out how to write your first resume or spice up your old one. If you need a cover letter, we’ve got it covered! We’re tops at giving tips on proven methods that will help you hammer home your next job interview.
Next time you drop by, ask us for details on the provincial and federal government programs designed to get students just like you the work experience you want and need.
We’ll see you soon! Job Gym Employment Counsellors are currently scheduling visits to area secondary schools and post-secondary institutions. Ask your teacher or guidance counsellor when we’ll be at your school next.
Services that Job Gym provides to Students:
- We’ll assist you in your pursuit for part-time, casual or summer employment
- Watch for us at your school! We’ll be holding job search, resume writing, and interview skills sessions throughout the year
- You can count on us to work hard to find job postings with area employers for students with skills just like yours
- Latest details on federal and provincial government programs designed to help you get that work experience you want or need
- We’ll fill you in on where all the jobs are and give you an idea of where they’ll be when it’s time for you to graduate
- Finally, we’ll give you the information you need to protect your rights as a new member of the workforce